The information in this program is given in good faith and is neither intended to diagnose any physical or mental condition nor to serve as a substitute for informed medical advice or care. Please contact your health professional for medical advice and treatment. Neither creator of program nor publisher can be held liable by any person for any loss or damage whatsoever which may arise from the use of this program or any of the information therein.
- Chicago has lifted the indoor mask mandate, therefore masks are not required at the Workshop.
- We will not be enforcing social distancing, although you may do your best to distance yourself from other participants. Please note it will be impossible to socially distance from the Workshop leader.
- We will not ask participants to reveal their vaccination status, nor will we share the Workshop leader’s vaccination status.
- The Workshop leader will be required to have a Covid test performed within 48 hours of the Workshop.
- We will clean the tables between participants during hands-on sessions.
- We will have hand sanitizer available.
*The terms of this agreement are subject to change as policies or laws change in the host city of the Workshops.
“ON TIME” POLICY
We start promptly at 8:00AM with registration and orientation. Please arrive on time. The doors are locked at 8:20AM. This is an intimate, boutique experience, and we strictly adhere to our start times to ensure we can begin together as a group. Once the program begins, we cannot start over and you would be behind.
If you arrive late, you will not be able to transfer to another Workshop nor receive a refund.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We will take our first scheduled break of the day at 11AM Central. If by that time you are not fully convinced of the success and power of this program, we will fully refund your workshop registration fee. Refunds will only be given BEFORE 11AM Central on the day of the Workshop. You must show up to the Workshop on time and stay engaged until 11AM Central in order to receive a refund.
- If you have a payment plan and miss any payments, you will not be able to attend the Workshop and access to the Facebook group and everything that is included in the program will be removed.
- This program contains copyrighted material. By enrolling, you agree not to duplicate, share, or distribute any of the material within the Workshop, Facebook group, or anything that is included within the program.
- We reserve the right to remove anyone from the program at anytime if that person is acting inappropriately in any way. If this course of action is taken, any future payments will be cancelled.
- Cancellations before 2 weeks of the Workshop can transfer to the following Workshop for a fee of $25.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of the Workshop can transfer to the following Workshop for a fee of $75.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the Workshop cannot transfer or receive a refund.
- If you do not show up to the Workshop without prior notice, you cannot transfer or receive a refund.
- NO refunds will be given under any circumstances. Transfers only per the above.