You Are Registered:
January 16 – 22, 2021
— SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO —
ENLIGHTENMENT & EVOLUTION RETREAT
The Enlightenment & Evolution Retreat is unlike any other on the planet—connected and beautiful, a true retreat in every sense of the word. Step away from the demands of daily life, learn to awaken the ‘Inner Organic Technology’ that slumbers within you, and discover your soul’s purpose.
But first…before landing on the white sand beach, amidst the gentle breeze from the glistening ocean…here are the details to ensure a smooth experience for you and your fellow retreat participants.
ARRIVALS + DEPARTURES
- Fly into Puerto Vallarta Mexico (PVR = airport code)
- You must be at Mar de Jade (MDJ) by 2:00pm on January 16th.
- We suggest arriving on/before January 15th to be at MDJ by 2:00 on January 16th. MDJ is approximately 2 hours north of PVR airport. Should you choose to arrive in Mexico on the 16th, be sure your flight arrives into PVR no later than 12:00pm.
- If you are departing from MDJ on January 22nd, please book your flight AFTER 1:00pm.
TAXI + SHUTTLE INFORMATION
- IMPORTANT: Click here —> RIDE SHARE <— to submit your itinerary and request a taxi/shuttle to MDJ from the airport or your hotel in Puerto Vallarta.
- All itinerary information MUST be submitted by January 3, 2021 in order for MDJ to arrange transport for you. Should you miss this deadline, it is your responsibility to arrange timely transportation and arrive at MDJ on January 16th by 2:00pm
- Taxi/Shuttle cost is $120 and will be divided by the number of riders per taxi to reduce cost. Pay driver in cash (USD is accepted).
- Taxi/Shuttle confirmation will be sent by Saturday, January 10th confirming when/where you will be picked up. This will be sent to all retreat participants who sent in their itinerary by the deadline.
- Taxi/Shuttle confirmation will also be posted to the SCM Facebook group by January 10th.
Plan for an intense, transformative experience. There will be daily hands-on facilitated Source Code Meditation™ Sessions by Dr Cotton’s elite team. The latest advancements in SCM technologies will be introduced as we show you how to activate the part of the brain responsible for your highest state changes. This experience will leave you humbled and aware of your place in this divine evolutionary unfolding. Live up to your highest potential AND experience a radically free life filled with abundance, peace and joy.
- Daily retreat schedule will be shared upon your arrival. Please do NOT book excursions or spa treatments prior to your arrival.
- Alcohol/smoking/recreational drug use is prohibited while on retreat. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please limit cell phone/computer time during the retreat. Use this opportunity to disconnect from your routines and up-level your life. The E&E Retreat is designed to take you out of sameness and usher you into a new way of being.
BEFORE + AFTER RETREAT
Please remember any additional time you book before/after the retreat is at your own expense.
We highly encourage arriving (at least) one day prior to the retreat and enjoying a couple days after to allow for better integration of the retreat experience. Additional dates outside of Jan 16 – 22 are NOT included in the cost of the retreat.
Guests often state they wish they would have taken the extra time to decompress. We have found that the down-time helps you return to your life more connected and better suited to making lasting change. We recongize commitments back home—we honor whatever choice you make.
There is a list of suggested hotels in our Retreat Facebook book here (you must join the group in order to view).
IMPORTANT: These are simply accommodation options. We do not specifically recommend any of the below options and are not responsible for your experience at these accommodations.
- Holiday Inn Express (Click Here)
- Comfort Inn (Click Here)
- One Hotels (Click Here)
- Note: MDJ Taxi can also pick up from hotels downtown Puerto Vallarta, with the EXCEPTION of Villa del Palmar Flamingos or La Estancia (no private taxi service is allowed at either of these hotels). Should you opt to stay there, you will need to meet the MDJ Taxi at the airport.
POWER – Mexico uses 110V, the same as US & Canada.
ELECTRONICS – We strongly encourage that you unplug. Give yourself this opportunity to step away from the demands of your soon-to-be “old life”. Open up to greater change and connect deeply to your fellow participants. Honor the sacred time to fully commit to yourself.
PHONE – Mar de Jade has phone service (international fees apply) with limited cell phone service. We recognize your cell phone is also your camera. Please refrain from checking emails/social media while retreat is in progress. We understand the need to check in and let family know you have arrived safely. Please feel free to do so, but then unplug.
DIETARY & WATER CONCERNS – Most dietary needs can be accommodated. Please email your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 10th so they are aware and can be prepared for you. Specify in your email that you are with Dr. Cotton’s E&E Retreat when making your requests.
Mar de Jade serves fresh, organic produce from their own organic farm. All produce is cleaned with purified water and is safe to eat. Ice is also purified and delivered to the resort. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included in your retreat package. There are multiple purified water stations throughout the resort to refill your water bottle.
MDJ PAYMENT OPTIONS – The resort accepts cash in USD and MX Pesos, as well as Visa/MasterCard. We suggest carrying small bills to allow for easier ability to make change. There is NO ATM machine in Chacala, and the closest one is approximately 30 minutes away via taxi.
Spa services (excluding spa service tips) and smoothies can be billed to your room. Outside excursions cannot be billed to your room. These must be paid in cash to the excursion provider, as these providers are not staff of the resort. Your finalized bill will be ready for you at check out.
SPA SERVICES – Spa treatments/massage are available at Mar de Jade (cost NOT included in retreat package). To avoid scheduling conflicts with retreat programming, please schedule once you are onsite.
TOWELS – Beach towels are provided upon check-in.